The lakes at Broadmeadow Caravan Park not only offer a wealth of wildlife but coarse fishing is also available. The lakes are stocked with a variety of fish including Carp, Bream, Roach, Perch, and Chubb, with 10 pegs available, the lakes are open 7 days a week from dawn until 8pm or dusk (whichever is the earliest).
£5.00 per day per rod available only for onsite customers.
Day Tickets Only
Local Fishing Rules
- NO BRAIDED LINE
- NO BARBED HOOKS
- NO BOILIES
- NO KEEP NETS
- NO GROUND BAIT
- NO PVA BAG
- ONLY INLINE FEEDERS, NO ELASTICATED FEEDERS
- PLEASE USE UN-HOOKING MATS FOR CARP
- PLEASE DISINFECT LANDING NETS IN DRUM BELOW ENTRANCE GATE
- CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE FISHING TACKLE IN OR AROUND LAKE.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY LINE/HOOKS IN OR AROUND THE LAKE OR AROUND THE TOURING PITCHES.
- FISHING LICENCES REQUIRED