Camping Pack Includes:
- Camping gaz stove and gas canister
- Chopping board
- Disposable BBQ
- Saucepan set
- Cutlery, beakers and dinner set for 4 people.
- Cooking and BBQ utensils
- Tin and bottle opener
Please note knives and scissors are not provided. Don’t forget your towels and bedding either.
|2021 Prices||LOW SEASON*||HIGH SEASON**|
|Short Break Monday to Friday (4 Nights)||£75.00||£150.00|
|Short Break Friday to Monday (3 Nights)||£120.00||£170.00|
|EXTRAS (PER NIGHT)|
|CAMPING PACK||£25.00 (& £20.00 cash deposit)|
|DOGS (per day)||£2.50|
Deposit £50.00 per pod
Cancellation plan £10.00 per pod
Prices based on 4 people sharing
2021 Season Dates
*Low Season: 9th - 29th April / 3rd - 27th May / 4th June - 1st July / 3rd September - 31st October
** High Season: 1st - 8th April / 30th April - 2nd May / 28th May - 3rd June / 2nd July – 2nd September
Terms and Conditions
(A full set of park rules are displayed in reception and on the notice boards)
Sometimes, through unforeseen circumstances, a holiday has to be cancelled and this can result in the loss of a deposit or booking fee. Avon Estates Ltd operate an optional CANCELLATION PLAN to safe guard visitors against this for the fee of £10 per week/short break. In addition to your deposit, the CANCELLATION PLAN offers you the following important benefits: If you are forced to cancel your holiday due to redundancy, illness, injury, maternity, death, jury service or witness call affecting yourself or a member of your party, our CANCELLATION PLAN covers you against the loss of your hire monies subject to the following:
- We must receive written notification from you enclosing a medical certificate or other appropriate note in support of your claim.
- If your claim meets the above conditions and we receive your notice more than 28 days before your holiday is due to start, your deposit will be refunded in full and you will not be liable for the balance of the hire charges.
- If your claim meets the above conditions, but your notice of cancellation reaches us less than 28 days before your holiday is due to start, your deposit will be forfeited, but your balance will be refunded in full.
- But if you cancel for reasons not covered by the plan no refund can be made. The decision of Avon Estates Ltd on all claims will be final.
TO OBTAIN THE CANCELLATION PLAN PROTECTION ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD £10 PER WEEK/SHORT BREAK BOOKED TO YOUR DEPOSIT AND MARK THIS CLEARLY ON YOUR BOOKING FORM AT THE TIME YOU BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY.